Phantom Club in Paris is already up and running after the short summer break, and it has some world-class names visiting the city of lights.
the mega club opened earlier in March this year with a 3,400-people capacity and is located just beneath the iconic Accor Arena (Bercy) in the 12th district. In addition to the impressive size and production, the acts and shows have been top-notch with names such as I Hate Models, Bob Sinclar, Maceo Plex, Tiësto, Eric Prydz, Anna, Amelie Lens, Adam Beyer and Monolink.
Fall 2023 Names
This fall The venue keeps going big with the following world-class artists :
- Mind Against – Friday September 22
- Armin van Buuren – Saturday September 23
- Peggy Gou – Saturday September 30
- ARTBAT – Saturday September 14
- BICEP – Saturday December 09
- Hex Presents: Nico Moreno – Friday December 22
- Trym All night long – Sunday December 31st
Earlier this month it was Folamour who opened the season with a bang brining his ‘House Of Love’ magic to the venue.
For tickets and info checkout the official website here.