After recently sharing the news that his wife, Annika, will be expecting a daughter, Tiësto has released his highly anticipated album. London Sessions is his sixth studio album, which comes six years after A Town Called Paradise.
London Sessions is a compilation of tracks that he put together with some of the biggest artists in the world while he spent time living in London. In addition to being able to draw upon the London cityscape for inspiration, Tiësto worked with London talent such as KAMILLE, Mabel, Violet Skies, Becky Hill, and more. The album also features superstar talents such as Rita Ora, Snoop Dog, and Post Malone. Overall, the incredible body of work features standout tracks that are worthy of the legendary DJ.
Here’s what Tiësto had to say about his new album:
“I have been really inspired by the music coming out of London and the scene there. London has always been a great place for me to discover new music and artists to get inspired by. Working with these incredible artists and making the music while in the great city of London was such an awesome experience and I am excited to show you the recorded momentum we had going through those weeks in London.“
Some of the notable songs of the 13 track album include the platinum award-winning ‘Jackie Chan‘, ‘Ritual‘ featuring Rita Ora and Jonas Blue, and the more recent release, ‘Nothing Really Matters‘. Check out the full tracklist below.
- God Is A Dancer (with Mabel)
- Nothing Really Matters (with Becky Hill)
- Ride (with The Kid Daytona and ROE)
- Ritual (with Rita Ora and Jonas Blue)
- Jackie Chan (with Dzeko feat Post Malone and Preme)
- Lifestyle (feat KAMILLE)
- On My California (with Shaun Frank feat Snoop Dogg and Fontwell)
- BLUE (feat Stevie Appleton)
- Round & Round (feat GALXARA)
- Lose You (feat ILIRA)
- Over You (feat Becky Hill)
- What’s It Gonna Be (feat KAMILLE)
- Insomnia (feat Violet Skies)